CSAncients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself ^^

4 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty Introduce yourself ^^

Post  Sidra Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 am

Starting off ....

I'm Sidra, Field Marshal of Ancients, currently a Level 53 Mortal Ice Mage. Won't tell my age (feel free to guess) and am living with Cygnus, South Island of New Zealand.

flower
Sidra
Sidra
Admin

https://csancients.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty o.O

Post  Cygnus Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 am

Hi im Cygnus aka Cyggie......im from new zealand and started crystal saga with my partner Sidra. i am an agility build rogue with attitude Twisted Evil

Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty Howdy Y'all

Post  Ki Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 am

"RawR!!!" is my special way of saying hello. I'm Ki-Ali. Real name is John in case you want to know. Right now, I'm a level 35 Direct Damage(D) style knight, but will be making a priest as of tonight named Ki-John, hopefully a full support build, or a hybrid..... not sure yet. I'll be looking forward to playing with everyone with whatever toons I make, and will post new toon names when I make them.

RawR to all my fellow guildies!!!!!

Ki

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty never fear ur Wolfie is here

Post  WolfieKnight Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Im Wolfie from new zealand north island..im a knight..and u dont need to know my age...and im weird with a weird sense of humour u have been warned bwahahahahaha lol!

WolfieKnight

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty -Trips- waves a smile and says hihi

Post  Iyasu Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:16 am

Hello, friends.

I currently play a level 40 Hybrid Priest aka Iyasu. I reside in the USA as a Graphic Designer that enjoys video games preferably rpg, music (jrock all the way..lol), I am a huge movie nerd, aka owns tons of movies >.>. I leave my age and real name secret (aside from those that already know). Anyways, any questions feel free to ask

Iyasu

http://www.wix.com/morrisdesigns/printnweb

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ^^ Empty Re: Introduce yourself ^^

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum